Delivery of goods
We will process the shipment of goods after we receive your payment. Send proof of your transfer to our fax at (021) 625 8473 or e-mail our Sales Consultant, to speed up the process of shipping goods. If you have made a payment, but are late to confirm with us, then the delay that occurs is not our responsibility.
Delivery times for goods that are not available or are indent are non-binding, depending on weather conditions, transportation, and customs / customs from the country of origin or Indonesia.
We will immediately send the item to the shipping address you provided. To speed up delivery of goods to the destination, please include your full delivery address and telephone number.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Jabodetabek estimates are between 2-3 days.
- Non-Jakarta depending on the destination city, estimated between 1-2 days for over night service,
- Non-Jakarta depends on the destination city, estimated between 2-14 days for regular.
- Shipping in the Jakarta area is free of charge.
- Expenditures with a minimum transaction of Rp 2,000,000 is not subject to shipping fees for Bodetabek.
- Expenditures for transactions under Rp. 2,000,000 will be subject to a shipping fee for the Bodetabek area of Rp. 150,000 per shipment.
- Out of town shipping via freight forwarding services (TIKI, JNE, Fedex).
Shipping Costs Outside the City
- Shipping costs are calculated per kilogram of item weight or metric volume.
- Insurance costs are mandatory, except at the request of the buyer and damage during shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Wood packing fees are mandatory for fragile items.
Shipping costs must be paid in full before the goods are sent. If the ordered goods are heavy and fragile, we will add a separate wooden packing fee for the safety of your goods during shipping. The rate of wood packing will be estimated later.
Prepare sufficient personnel and adequate equipment when receiving goods. The freight forwarder only ships goods to the destination safely and is not responsible for unloading goods at your location. Estimated unloading services of goods from vehicles to the place where the goods will be placed can be requested at our Sales Consultant.
Check Your Shipment
When your shipment arrives, open the package and examine it carefully before signing the proof of shipping administration from the expedition officer. Make sure you don’t find any hidden damage. For shipping in large quantities, please provide a note on the proof of delivery that you have received the item. For example: if you receive 5 packages, write “5 packages received OK” on the proof of shipping administration above your signature.
Returns of Goods
Goods that have been purchased / paid cannot be exchanged or returned, unless there is an agreement before payment. The maximum exchange / return time limit is 7 days from the date of shipment. As for the requirements that must be met: the goods are still in a new state / not yet used and there are still original boxes (not valid for accessories products). We have the right to refuse the exchange and return of goods if the condition of the goods is not feasible and complete or other factors. Return shipping costs are borne by the customer.
Returns are accepted if the item is complete as it was when you received it, including all accessories (cardboard, stereofoam / cork, plastic unit wrapper, manual book, warranty card and accessories) that accompany the item.
To ensure the return of goods credit administration and good handling of returns, contact our Sales Consultant before the item is returned for authorization of the item return number. All product returns are the customer’s responsibility. Customers are also charged a re-stock fee of 25% of the value of the goods. The return process is 14 days from the time the item is received by MFK. We do not accept returns for goods that have been used and special order items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.